- Classic smocked dress silhouette - semi-fitted bodice and full skirt
- Traditional round collar with baste stitching
- Bodice hand-smocking with embroidery
- Short capped sleeves with contrasting white cuff & baste stitching
- Mother of pearl button rear fastening
- Rear bow sash tie
- **Sizes up to 12 months are sold with matching nappy cover** (Photo #2)
This garment runs true to size
Handcrafted using a 100% Cotton Blue Gingham fabric. Fully lined.
Hours of love and care have been invested in handcrafting this smocked piece. To ensure this romper remains a treasured member of your child's heirloom collection, we recommend cold hand-wash only & flat lay dry. Iron on low heat. Avoid ironing directly onto smocked/embroidered detailing.