Named after my darling son, The 'James' Romper is a traditional boy's outfit for making precious Christmas memories
- Faux two-piece silhouette
- White Linen short-sleeved blouse
- Classic pointed collar with Traditional Red Linen piping
- Gathered bottom in Traditional Red, with pearl button waist detailing
- Pearl button fastening down the back and along the stride
This garment runs true to size. Modelled photos of our existing ' James' Romper (Long-sleeved version) have been used to showcase the fit of the romper. Model is 23 months & wears a Size 2 yrs.
Traditional Red 55% Linen blend fabric/Classic White 55% Linen blend fabric. Fully lined.
Hours of love and care have been invested in handcrafting this smocked piece. To ensure this romper remains a treasured member of your child's heirloom collection, we recommend cold hand-wash only & flat lay dry. Iron on low heat. Avoid ironing directly onto smocked/embroidered detailing.