Crafted with traditional tartan, this beautiful hand-smocked dress is made for the holiday season and beyond
- Semi-fitted bodice with full skirt silhouette
- Signature classic collar in structured White Pique fabric with Traditional Tartan piping
- Hand-smocked bodice
- Feminine puffed sleeves with elasticised frill cuff
- Rear pearl button fastening & bow sash closure
- **Sizes 12 months & under are sold with matching bloomers & bow sash rear**
Needing a matching outfit? Pair with The Collared Romper - Traditional Tartan
This garment is true to size. Please refer to dress length chart displayed in the image gallery. Model is 4.5 months & wears a size 3-6 months.
Handcrafted using 100% Cotton in "Traditional Tartan". Fully lined. Please note: the fabric shown in the modelled photos differs slightly to the fabric of the preorder garment. Please refer to the first flatlay image for the tartan pattern
Hours of love and care have been invested in handcrafting this smocked piece. To ensure this romper remains a treasured member of your child's heirloom collection, we recommend cold hand-wash only & flat lay dry. Iron on low heat. Avoid ironing directly onto smocked/embroidered detailing.