A traditional boy's occasion romper abundant with heirloom detailing. Ethically crafted using thick, yet breathable 100% 'Chambray Blue' linen to keep him snug this Winter!
Pair with The Winter Wildflower smocked dress for a darling matching sibling moment!
- Classic gathered romper fit
- Traditional round collar with blue piping
- Front box pleat with 4x Mother of Pearl shell button detailing
- Intricately hand-smocked chest with bullion embroidery
- Long shirt sleeves with contrast cuff and mother of pearl button fastening
- Pearl button stride & rear fastening
True to size. Please select your child's regular size.
100% Linen in 'Chambray Blue'. Fully lined.
Hours of love and care have been invested in handcrafting this garment. To ensure this romper remains a treasured member of your child's heirloom collection, we recommend cold hand-wash only & flat lay dry. Iron on low heat. Avoid ironing directly onto smocked/embroidered detailing.